Sunday, June 03, 2007

I can't believe I voted for him. Twice.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Although, considering the alternatives (Gore or Kerry), it was the lesser of two evils.

Bush is now calling the anti-immigration crowd racists, and it has Lou Dobbs pissed off. H/T to Michelle Malkin's Hot Air:






I've been resistant to joining in the Bush bashing, one, because I voted for him, and two, because I don't want to be associated with the Rosie-type lefties... But thank God he's gone in another year and a half. Let's hope he doesn't do too much more damage before he's gone.

As Lou Dobbs says, Bush's comments were made in a condescending, inarticulate tone. Which has always been his manner of speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.