Saturday, June 30, 2007

News Flash: Bozo the Clown Drafted by the Chicago Bulls


I had the same impression as Debbie Schlussel about this bizarre moment in Thursday night's NBA draft.
Bozo the Clown Drafted by NBA
By Debbie Schlussel
In the most bizarre photo from yesterday's NBA draft, Joakim Noah-- dressed and looking like Bozo the Clown--was chosen by the Chicago Bills as the Number 9 pick overall.Noah is the son of former tennis great Yannick Noah, a Frenchman from the Cameroon, of whom I was a fan (though when my Dad took me to see him play Jimmy Connors in an exhibition match in the '80s, I rooted for both, as Connors is one of my favorite athletes of all time).
Just to be fair, I didn't like 'Bozo' when he played for Florida, of course, because they put the beat-down on our beloved Buckeyes. (At least we had two players go in the draft above him)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.