Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tancredo: McCain, Giuliani would be disastrous for GOP

In a WorldNetDaily.com article, Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., may be putting his hat into the ring for the 2008 presidential election, if for no other reason than to counter the open border policies of those two:
"Both of those individuals, of course, would be disastrous for us for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is their position on immigration, which is to open the border," Tancredo told WND in an exclusive interview. "I will do everything I can – whether I'm a candidate for president or just as a member of Congress – I will do everything I can to make sure those two names are not the only options that people have."

Read the entire article here.

Rep. Tancredo is possibly the only sane member of Congress. After reading Infiltration: "How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington," I contacted author Paul Sperry asking if he knew anyone in government that was untainted by islamic or mexican money, and Tancredo was one.

That's a bandwagon I'll jump on in a New York minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.