Sunday, October 29, 2006

Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West

This film seems to be gaining ground. There's a new post today on Michelle Malkin's Hot Air about this film. It was apparently uploaded in its entirety to YouTube, then removed. At one point, it was on Google Video. The producers are attempting to regain some of their investment by preventing online piracy and selling the video at their website.

There's a 12-minute abridged version on Google Video now.

We commented on it several weeks ago, after hearing about it on Glenn Beck. Still waiting on my DVD to arrive. I'll have a review of it here after I receive it, plus I'll be trying to set up screenings of this movie in central Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.