Monday, October 30, 2006

Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America

A new book by Brigitte Gabriel tells her story, a survivor of islamic terror. There's some pretty compelling stuff at her website, as well. I'm ordering a copy of the book, I'll review it as soon as I'm finished reading it.

From American Congress for Truth (H/T to Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch)

"Evil prevails when good people do nothing. With the spread of radical Islamic fundamentalism throughout the world, it is important for the people of the western world to know and understand whatto expect and what to do about it. We are faced with a war that has been declared on Christians and Jews in America and the world. Citizens of the most powerful country on earth watched in horror on 9/11, 2001 as a handful of men brought the United States of America to its knees. Wall Street froze, the stock market tumbled, and national air traffic ground to a halt. The West faces a threat more menacing today than the past goals of communist world domination.

We are facing an enemy that uses children as human bombs, mothers as suicide bombers, and men driven by the glory of death and the promise of eternal sexual bliss in heaven. We are fighting an enemy that loves death more than we love life. I am a victim of the Lebanese civil war, which was the first front in the worldwide Jihad of militant Islam against the only Christian country in the Middle East. My family’s home was shelled and destroyed leaving me wounded. I lived underground in a bomb shelter from age 10 to 17 without electricity and very little food. I had to crawl under sniper bullets to a spring to fetch water for my elderly parents. I was betrayed by my country, rescued by my enemy Israel, the Jewish State that is under attack for its existence today."


I urge you to visit this website and sign the anti-islamic petitions there. This isn't about being "islamophobic." Everyone that isn't muslim should be very, very afraid. According to the followers of the prophet Muhammed, we have three choices: convert, submit and pay a special tax (and live as second-class citizens), or die.

We MUST stop the spread of this hateful religion and culture throughout the US and North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.