Monday, September 25, 2006

TV's Most Repugnant Ladies

H/T to Debbie Schlussel. Maxim magazine (I'm never read it, not even for the articles) has announced TV's most UN appealing ladies. One of my least favorite, a CNN reporter/islamic sympathizer in the Middle East, who was featured recently in the UBL video on that channel, is none other than Christiane Amanpour. (Gag). For obvious reasons, no pix here.

10. Christiane Amanpour, CNN
She was on my bottom feeder list even before I knew about anything going on in islam. She's pretty representative of why women in islam wear burkas. Let's just say she has a face for radio.

9. Sistah Pam Grier
8. Ugly Betty, Ugly Betty (Huh?)
7. Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
6. Fran Drescher, Living with Fran
5. Jerri Blank, Strangers With Candy
4. Tina Yothers, Celebrity Fit Club 4 (yikes, wasn't she Michael J Fox's sister on Family Ties?)
3. Tina Fey, 30 Rock (I disagree with this particular one, but I haven't seen this show. I liked her on SNL and her Mean Girls flick.)
2. Calamity Jane, Deadwood (Never seen this show regularly, but just wondering... did they really drop the f-bomb that much back in the old west?)

And the winnah is...
1. Nancy Grace, CNN Headline News

The best part? they said Roserferatu was too obvious to even make the list. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.