Thursday, September 04, 2008

Debbie Schlussel: Wrong About Mrs. Mom

Debbie Schlussel seems to think she is the self-appointed defender of conservative values. In a column on her website this morning, she calls the Palins fake conservatives because of their untimely teen pregnancy and that Sarah should be the one at home raising the kids.

I will join the ranks of respectfully disagreeing with her on this issue. It's important that one biological parent is raising the kids, not a nanny or daycare.

I work out of my home, so I could be considered a house-husband (my wife works a full-time job) but I'm not giving up my testicles anytime soon. I can cook and clean with the best of them, but I also repair my own vehicles and go hunting with my gun and compound bow. I've never field-dressed a moose, but it sounds fun!

I don't think you can see the forest for the trees. The jury is still out on Palin's views of illegal immigration and islamofascism, but I suspect she'll have an impact on Juan McCain's views.
This is a victory for conservatives. Period. We need to go win the election and keep a dangerous man-child out of the white house.

There are plenty of other people to attack than one of our own. Save your vitriol for the messiah and the hairplug guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.