Included in the Sunday edition of the Columbus Dispatch this past weekend (you know, before the power went out) was an advertising insert containing a DVD copy of the documentary, "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West". You can go to FrontPage Magazine to read my review of the movie.
Even before the newspapers began hitting the porches of Central Ohio homes, Islamic extremists upset with the DVD distribution began a campaign to attack the Columbus Dispatch for allowing the distribution campaign.
Poole reports that Hany Saqr, chairman of the Noor Islamic Cultural Center in Hilliard, sent an email to supporters demanding that they contact the Dispatch to express their disapproval with the distribution of the DVD.
Read the rest of the report here.
Here is the contact information for the Dispatch if you'd like to contact them and congraulate them for having some cajones:
- Head Retail Advertising- Nick Lazaroff - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- VP of Marketing - Philip Pikelny - firstname.lastname@example.org
- News Editor- Ben Marrison - email@example.com
- Religion Editor - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com