The boycottFord.com website lists the following:
- Obviously, Ford thinks those who do not support homosexual marriage are not "inclusive and respectful". The campaign's top gift of $500,000 came from Allan Gilmour, former vice chairman of Ford Motor Company and was chairman of the Ford Motor Company Fund when gifts to homosexual organizations were made. Read More
- Ford held the first automotive conference aimed at bringing diversity to the car industry. "Diversity" is a code word for homosexuality. By defining themselves as a minority such as African-Americans, homosexual activists seek to bolster their claims of needing special treatment. Encouraged by Ford, more than 100 multinational companies attended the meeting which, according to 365Gay.com, included a goal of "broadening the number of LGBT workers in the field." Read More
- Ford was given a 100% score on last year's Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index. Ford was the only automaker and the largest corporation to get this score. HRC Report
Ford has been on the DiversityInc "Top 50 Companies for Diversity" list in each of the four years the rankings have been published. Read More
- Ford actively recruited homosexuals for employment by advertising on gay job websites. Read More
Ford hired a D.C. marketing firm to target the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender market and developed a plan to involve Ford in the day-to-day business of selling vehicles worldwide to gay and lesbian customers.Read More Portfolio
- Ford was an executive sponsor of the 2004 "Out & Equal Workplace Summit Conference." The purpose of the event was to advance the homosexual agenda, including homosexual marriage, in major corporations.
- Ford donated to the Michigan Gay Pride March a red Mustang Cobra convertible. This was the first time an auto manufacturer has donated a vehicle for the Michigan Gay Pride Parade. Read More
- Ford has been an "Emerald Sponsor" of Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays (PFLAG), a national organization promoting the homosexual lifestyle including homosexual marriage.
- Ford has been an annual sponsor of the "Reaching Out MBA Conference" that promotes the education, visibility, and networking capabilities of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender business leaders in the United States and around the globe.
Pro-Family organizations endorsing the boycott of Ford include:
- American Family Association
- Center for Reclaiming America
- Citizens for Community Values
- Vision America
- Free Market Foundation
- WIN Family Services
- Liberty Counsel
- Point of View Radio
- Coalitions for America
- Mayday for Marriage
- Judeo-Christian Council
- Constituent Vote
- Coalition for Marriage and Family
- Tradition, Family, Property, Inc.
- National Association of Marriage Enhancement
- VCY America Radio Network
- Illinois Family Institute
- Renew America
- Christian Coalition International (Canada), Inc.
- Truth Tellers
- National Prayer Network
- West Virginia Family Foundation
- Awake America Ministries
- Abiding Truth Ministries
- The Pro-Family Law Center
- Brian Camenker, Dir. Mass Resistance
- Christian Family Coalition
- United States Justice Foundation
- Catholic Citizens of Illinois (CCI)
- Values USA
American Family Association, along with 18 other pro-family organizations, has called for a one-year boycott of Ford Motor Company. The boycott was called after Ford reneged on an agreement with American Family Association to stop funding homosexual groups which promote homosexual marriage.
Read more at BoycottFord.com.