Thursday, November 09, 2006

"United 93": Let's Roll

I recently received a free copy of United 93 from Progress for America.

PFA is the group, supported by Todd Beamer's Dad, that's produced the "These People Want to Kill Us" ads that have been appearing on television lately. See examples here and here. They've been distributing free DVDs of the film, encouraging us to show it to as many people as we can.

I recently rented it from Blockbuster, but I have a child in my household and it was difficult to find time to watch it. So it went back to the store unviewed.

I watched it today. I wish I had seen it sooner.



The movie is a powerful dramatization about United Airlines Flight 93, the only jihadi-hijacked flight on 9-11-2001 that didn't reach its destination. There's no 'up close and personal' dramatization like a movie of the week -- it's shot documentary style, as if we're casual observers on the day of this attack on America.

I felt myself wanting to punch the hijackers myself during the scene when they passengers rushed the cockpit. It really gets your anti-jihadi blood flowing.

In my mind, this movie puts the hijackers in their place: it shows them as insecure, violent psychopaths; their leader was weak and unsure. Accurate or not, I like it when the propaganda works for the side of good.

Every American needs to see this movie. It'll rile your blood and make you think twice about voting Dhimmicrat ever again.

My favorite line from the movie: "We have to do it now, because we know what happens if we just sit here and do nothing."

God bless the families of the true American heroes who sacrificed their lives to prevent another islamic atrocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.