Sunday, November 02, 2008

Dear Mr. Obama...

It's old news now, but I like any excuse to rub the war in B. Hussein's face, and to hear "God Bless the USA." Apparently, this is the most-watched video about the election on YouTube, with 12 million+ viewers.



watch and enjoy.

I think the "undecided" voters in the polls just don't want to tell the pollsters they support John McCain. I think many of the Dimocrats in the polls don't want to tell the pollsters they support John McCain. I think many in the Leftmedia, including Gary Trudeau, are going to be "surprised" by the results of Tuesday. Not me. Not many real Americans.

God bless this young man and the sacrifices he and countless others are making or have made in service to our country.

Let's make it worth his while and vote for John McCain on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy to post your comment if it meets my criteria. Note: my criteria may change. At any time.